Adding JSON library to libpurple dependencies

Tomasz Wasilczyk tomkiewicz.groups at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 09:46:31 EST 2012

According to #15430.

I made json-glib required only if Pidgin is compiled with Gadu-Gadu
(since only GG used its features at that time). Now, json-glib is used
also in Pidgin gtk client (debug window uses purple_escape_js, which
is based on this library). Also: I think, more Pidgin components will
get benefits from this library in future.

The question is: are there anyone against the simplest solution, that
is making json-glib unconditional required dependency?

Tomek