Submitting Patches

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Wed Jul 4 10:18:53 EDT 2012

David Michael spake unto us the following wisdom:
> A patch ticket I submitted (#15046) was flagged as requiring review.
> It hasn't had any activity in the last three months, so I am assuming
> it is my responsibility to find a reviewer.  Can anyone perhaps direct
> me to a wiki page describing the review process?  (I haven't had much
> luck searching for such information.)

No, it is not your responsibility.  It is ours.

I haven't looked at your patch, but a brief glance at the bug suggests
it's UI-related --- unfortunately, we don't have a lot of "UI people"
on the team right now.  Since you say it's a very simple patch in your
description, I'll take a look and see what I can do with it, if
anything.

Ethan