Mercurial test conversion

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Fri Jun 1 21:12:08 EDT 2012

On 06/01/2012 07:24 PM, Mark Doliner wrote:
> This is an extremely minor point, but I'd prefer if we didn't leave
> the mtn server running and instead offered a bz2 download of the repo
> file.  I'm kind of assuming everyone agrees, and John just misspoke.

Actually, I did not misspeak.  I have said all along I wanted to keep the mtn
server running in read-only mode, and this is the first time anyone has objected
to doing so.  Before we go shooting usher, let's not forget we still have the
IMF stuff in mtn and haven't even looked at converting it yet, because it simply
isn't as large or as important to get "just right."

John