Configuration of mercurial serving

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Sun Jun 3 11:44:47 EDT 2012

As some of you know, Daniel has been working on finishing up the outstanding
issues blocking our mercurial conversion.  We're now close enough that I have
installed mercurial-server and will be doing the last few initial setup tasks today.

To finish the setup, I need SSH public keys from those people who already have
write access to the mtn repository at mtn.pidgin.im and wish to be able to push
to our centralized mercurial repositories.  Right now, the highest-priority keys
I need are from Mark, Daniel, and Ethan.

Please send me your ssh public keys off-list.  Either pidgin.im XMPP or this
e-mail address work for me.  If you use e-mail and have a PGP key, please either
sign or encrypt the message (encryption would be preferred).

I will provide documentation on how to add users, configure permissions, etc.
soon to those who will have that ability.

Thanks,
John