Can I help You

Daniel Atallah datallah at pidgin.im
Wed Jun 13 11:04:23 EDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 2:46 AM, yunus emre sanli
<yunusemresanli at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2012/6/12 Daniel Atallah <datallah at pidgin.im>
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 4:17 AM, yunus emre sanli
>> <yunusemresanli at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Can I help you for your project translation English to Turkish?
>> >
>> > please send me your language file.
>>
>> Please see http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/TipsForTranslators
>>
>> -D
>

> I read this page. I see your language file is not utf-8. if it is not utf -
> 8, you can not see true words. I can translate this tr.po file but how I can
> use utf-8 characters. for example " ş i I ğ ç ö . "  etv

Please reply to the development or translation mailing list, not to me directly.

I'm not sure what the issue is that you're seeing, but the tr.po files
for both the "im.pidgin.pidgin.2.x.y" and "im.pidgin.pidgin" branches
are validly UTF-8 encoded, and I can see that they contain the
non-ascii Turkish characters that you mention above.

-D