GSoC

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Tue Mar 20 03:43:14 EDT 2012

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 12:26 AM, teee.moose <teee.moose at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not entirely comfortable with all of that. However, I do have a lot of time to
> learn this stuff (between now and summer), so when I saw that, it was
> kinda screaming my name.

I think a great way to gauge whether you think you'll be able to
complete the project is to start working on it and see what happens.
Maybe you'll make some progress and find out it's easy?  Maybe you'll
find out it's hard and decide to work on something else?  In the worst
case you'll still have learned something about Android or Linux or
programming, and that's certainly not a bad thing :-)