GSoC Android front-end

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Fri Mar 23 21:19:05 EDT 2012

The frontend wouldn't just have to be written in Java, it could be
HTML5/JavaScript using something like PhoneGap as a bridge (hypothetically)
so that it could be used in Cydia as well as Android, but similar design
principals would apply  (Having a JavaScript wrapper to libpurple could be
pretty cool though, for writing plugins in javascript... maybe a different
project idea though)