Patch

Mihai Maruseac mihai.maruseac at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 16:55:10 EDT 2012

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 10:49 PM, Mark Doliner <mark at kingant.net> wrote:
> 2012/3/20 Jorge Villaseñor <salinasv at gmail.com>:
>> Also, the usual way to send patches is trough the trac system.
>
> Yes!  Please submit patches by creating a new ticket at
> http://developer.pidgin.im/ and attaching a diff.  It's difficult for
> us to keep track of diffs, whether things have been applied, comments,
> revisions, etc via email.

It got attached to the existing bug[1]. We didn't know this, will know
for the future.

Also, I see that there are a lot of GSoC proposals which are also
suggestions for our course programme. How much a problem will it be if
the students will start working on those features and then they'll get
accepted to GSoC for other students? I'm looking mainly at the Photo
Sharing and Better Log Viewer enhancements.

[1]: http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/2497

Thanks,
MM