GSoC Android front-end

Michael Zangl michael at fam-zangl.de
Thu Mar 29 13:16:00 EDT 2012

Hi,

What is your status?

I updated my proposal with some more details on libpurple.

If you want to, I can give you the signatures of the AccountList/Account
classes, so that you get an idea how I built the test interface and can
play around a bit with it, maby even get a null account created.
We could discuss more details in IRC (michaelz in pruple channel).

I have not seen your proposal yet, but from what you wrote with me,
working with you seems very promising. That's why I would like to see
both our proposals to be accepted.

Michael