/pidgin/main: e6c37a5e6666: New dependency: libcurl

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Fri Sep 28 21:09:29 EDT 2012

I don't thing that purple functions should be specific to curl or lib soup,
that it'd be best to wrap it (like we have done for farsight2/far stream
and for nss and that other one) so that they can be swapped out as needed.
 I would be more in favour of making the current request functions work
with optionally either lib soup or curl, specified at compile time.