Adding JSON library to libpurple dependencies

Tomasz Wasilczyk tomkiewicz.groups at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:11:44 EDT 2012

One little concern: which version should I require? There is 0.14 with
JSONPath support, but not available in stock repositories of older
distros (openSUSE 11.4). I suppose, we cannot include JSONPath related
source code from upstream for fallback when using with json-glib 0.12?
But: do we support old distros with 3.0.0 tree?

I made this dependency conditional - required only when compiling with
GG support [1]. Isn't it too much complication of dependency tree?

Tomek

[1] http://hg.pidgin.im/pidgin/main/rev/6cb7038d8172