MSVC Portability

Zoltán Sólyom z-ismeretlen at freemail.hu
Fri Apr 5 13:07:12 EDT 2013

On 13/04/05 18:40, Richard Laager wrote:
> For your libpurple changes, maybe upload a fork of the pidgin repository
> to bitbucket.org?

I don't want to fork libpurple. Maintaining that would be a pain. Most
of the changes consist of commenting out includes not in VS. There are
one or two other things apart from that, but nothing difficult. (And I
could probably include almost all of the fixes as parameters in the VS
project files.) I only want to upload the VS projects for libpurple, a
text file about where to put them once someone got the pidgin source,
what else to download, and maybe some lines about what things were
difficult when writing the first program.