presence storage for non-buddies

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Thu Apr 11 01:36:19 EDT 2013

Not just presence/status and not just XMPP.  Also includes server-side
aliases in multi-user chats, buddy icons, status messages.  They're all
things that the prpl provide anyway, but libpurple has no way to provide
that info to the UI because there's no PurpleBuddy (because it needs to be
on the blist).  Some kind of hidden group or PurpleBlistNodeFlag (similar
to the NOSAVE flag) might be more useful?