[GSOC 2013] Easy plugins with a website

Eion Robb eionrobb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 04:59:34 EDT 2013

Not sure if I agree with this. Personally I think a usable plugins website
is more important than client integration. Client integration in my opinion
is an easy task if we embed the website in a webkit view in pidgin and a
simple Uri handler could be used for remote install.

I think there's a lot more work involved in a plugins website that works
with multiple clients (eg finch and pidgin), multiple platforms etc.

I don't think that we should be dissuading any students from submitting
ideas for any projects that they are keen in pursuing.

Cheers,
Eion