[GSoC] Whiteboarding Pidgin

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Thu Apr 25 09:11:47 EDT 2013

Edwin Abraham spake unto us the following wisdom:
>          I wanted to work on WhiteBoarding using XMPP. Since I didn't see
> the project in the ideas list, I was wondering if your guys are accepting
> this as a project?

As our announcement says, we would like to see any student-proposed
projects, as well.  Whiteboarding has in fact been a popular proposal
in the past, and I believe our Yahoo! doodle implementation (no idea
if that service even still exists) was a Google SoC project.

Ethan