[GSOC] Plugins Website Progress as of 12th August 2013

Bhaskar Kandiyal bkandiyal at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 15:15:56 EDT 2013

On 08/15/2013 06:03 AM, Robert Vehse wrote:
> Hi Bhaskar,
>
> good work, the new site looks a lot better than the older version.

Thanks :)

> I think I found a minor visual glitch, I'm attaching a screenshot for
> illustration. The width of the browser window was originally 1024px,
> I've scaled down the image.

Apologies for replying so late, at first I was unable to reproduce it in
Firefox with various resolutions but then I decided to test it on Chrome
and found the problem. It's fixed now, I fixed some other
inconsistensies in CSS between Firefox and Chrome / Other WebKit
browsers. Thanks for testing, feel free to send me any other bugs /
problems that you might find :)

Cheers,
Bhaskar Kandiyal