Communication between plug-ins

Tomasz Wasilczyk tomkiewicz at cpw.pidgin.im
Mon Aug 19 12:34:18 EDT 2013

Hi,

I've just started working on pidgin-otr integration into Pidgin 3.0.0 tree.
My idea is to extend libpurple API with some kind of
verification/encryption framework.

I don't know all the aspects yet, but I guess there is a room for
improvements, just like it was in the case of keyrings. I think we will
work out some nice API together, flexible enough to support such plugins
"natively".

In the meantime, you could describe, what exactly your pidgin-otr fork does.

Tomek