Adding JSON library to libpurple dependencies

Kevin Stange kstange at pidgin.im
Mon Jan 14 03:42:17 EST 2013

On 01/14/2013 02:18 AM, Mark Doliner wrote:
> json-glib seems to be missing from Scientific Linux, which I find
> confusing, but I'm fine ignoring this for now.

I checked and it's not in EPEL either.  Most likely, if it comes to be
required by a package, it will be added in the next EL update along with
that package update.  This probably means EL7, as I expect that Red Hat
will not change EL6 or EL5 from the 2.x series of libpurple unless they
opt to ship it separately as libpurple3.