MSN (WLM) stopped working

Duncan Berriman duncan at berrimans.co.uk
Mon Jan 21 10:53:03 EST 2013

Looks like some sort of localised issue with MSN.

Using their web site I got this "We're sorry, there was a problem showing
this page. We experienced some technical difficulties retrieving the
content."

I thought I'd delete and add my buddies in my test account, adding the 2nd
buddy via WLM I got "This Windows Live service isn't available right now,
but we'll add x to your contacts as soon as the service is available again."

Hopefully it will resolve itself....

Duncan

Windows