MSN (WLM) stopped working

Duncan Berriman duncan at berrimans.co.uk
Mon Jan 21 12:45:44 EST 2013

Well it looks historically like microsoft have broken this before.

http://squidsrants.blogspot.co.uk/2010/11/pidgin-msn-and-other-protocols.htm

so what we need is a set of certificates again or a way to stop finch/pidgin
prompting.

Can't work out how/where pidgin stores the files to stop it prompting again.

Duncan

The