[GSOC] Plugins Website - Progress as of July 16th 2013

Bhaskar Kandiyal bkandiyal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 15:28:36 EDT 2013

Hi everyone!

Just a quick description of what I did this week:

* Added the possibility of adding comments by logged in users
* Logged in users can now rate plugins (out of 5 stars)
* The uploaded plugins are now organized on the filesystem in
* Authors can now add icons to their plugins (I'm still working on
adding screenshots support)
* Did some code cleanup
* Changed the appearance and layout of some elements

Sorry for the late email, I'm having issues deploying to OpenShift but
for some reason it's still not working. I'm looking into it and trying
to fix it. I'll let you guys know when it's all ready to be tested. For
now, you can simply clone my repo and run the project locally if you
wish to test :)

After I get the OpenShift issue sorted, I'm planning to do a lot of
changes this week mainly to the appearance of the website (it doesn't
look that good right now in my opinion). So expect a lot of visual
changes this week!

Cheers,
Bhaskar Kandiyal