GObjectification - GSoC progress as of June 16, 2013

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Wed Jun 19 07:07:03 EDT 2013

Not saying it's the best idea in the world but what works really well in
the steamworks api (the library that games use to connect to Steam) is
versioning all objects and using a Factory object to create specific
versions of each object. So there could be a PurpleBuddy base class or
interface and a PurpleBuddy3_1 object that contains the additional methods?

Not sure if that will help at all with this bug thought I'd throw it into
the mix anyway. :-)

Cheers,
Eion