amavis stats

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Thu Jun 27 19:23:52 EDT 2013

Mark Doliner spake unto us the following wisdom:
> > Are you just forwarding them or are you bouncing (redirecting) them?  I believe
> > Ethan has mentioned on at least three occasions that with the way spamprobe is
> > configured, it matters quite a bit whether the mail is forwarded or bounced.
>
> Forwarding them, I believe. The option at
> https://pidgin.im/cgi-bin/mailman/admindb/devel is labeled "Forward
> messages (individually) to:"
>
> I don't see an option to bounce in this UI.

Forwarding will work, too, but it's not nearly as effective.  I'd have
to check the mail logs and such to see how it's being handled.  I'll
try to do that in the relatively near future.

I'm fairly certain Luke and I had a one-click spam-handling setup at
one point, I'll try to look into that, too.

If the leakage slows down to a trickle, we can reopen the list for
public posting.

Ethan