Re: Re: Easy Plugins Website - Current Progress

Arun marunk at rediffmail.com
Fri Jun 28 00:44:50 EDT 2013

Can you experts provide a plugin that can do files FTPed into an external server which can be shared in an encrypted way to the other users ?
The FTP server domain name, login password should be encryptied by the plugin communicated to the other user  and the external FTP server can be used by both for file transfer.

Regards,
arun

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 21:04:18 +0530  wrote
>On Thursday 27 June 2013 01:26 PM, Mark Doliner wrote:

> Done (I rm -rf'ed

> /srv/mercurial-server/repos/soc/2013/bhaskar/plugins_window/ on the

> server).

Awesome, thanks!

> The server that hosts pidgin.im has python 2.7 and not python 3.0. I'm

> guessing the server that hosts developer.pidgin.im has both, but I'm

> not sure. Developing against 3.0 sounds good to me. And then adding

> backwards compatibility is nice-to-have, but don't stress about it.

Thanks for the info, I'm developing code that is backwards compatible

from the start so currently it works with both 3.x and 2.7

Cheers,

Bhaskar Kandiyal

Devel at pidgin.im