how to use eclipse/netbeans for pidgin development

Daniel Atallah daniel.atallah at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 12:43:51 EDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 12:39 PM, maruf rahman <maruf.csdu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have cloned pidgin source from mercurial repo. Now I want to open the
> project using eclipse/netbeans. Both of these want a project folder. But I
> don't know which one is this.
> Directory structure is attached with this mail.

The source tree doesn't contain project files for eclipse, netbeans or
any other IDE, so you're asking for something that doesn't exist.

You're certainly free to configure and use your IDE of choice, but
you'll need to figure out how to do that.

I would imagine that libpurple, pidgin and each of the various
protocols and plugins would be separate projects.

-D