File Transfer Implementation - GSOC Project 2013

Ashish Gupta ashmew2 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 04:47:00 EDT 2013

Hi Sulab,
I have made the proposal public now and it can be viewed at the link :
https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/ashmew2/1

I have an exam scheduled on 31st May and i will begin work after that.
 I will surely contact you via this thread as soon as i am starting work
with the Y! FT.

Thanks.