/pidgin/main: a9d3726c3a8f: Clang warnings: clean up libpurple

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Sat Oct 5 19:38:46 EDT 2013

Hey Tomasz, I have some questions about this commit. I can't quote all
the changes because the diff was truncated, but basically:
1. For the places where you cast an 8 bit variable to an int before
printing it, could you remove the cast and print it using "%hhx"? Or
is Clang not ok with that for some reason? Casting tends to hide
problems and I think the code is cleaner without it.
2. What's the reason for casting aimutil_put32() to void? What was
Clang complaining about?