Proposal : RTP and Raw Data streams

Youness Alaoui kakaroto at kakaroto.homelinux.net
Mon Aug 11 16:59:43 EDT 2014

Hi,

Implementation of the new API is finished, and I've pushed my commits to
https://github.com/tieto/pidgin/commits/appdata
I've filed a ticket here with all the information :
https://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/16315#ticket
I hope this gets merged soon. If you have any questions, let me know.

Thank you.
Youness.