Accessing spring security authenticated java rest apis from pidgin plugin

mukesh agrawal mkagrawal18 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 03:14:46 EST 2014

Hi,

I am having secured java rest apis based on spring security framework for
authentication. I have to write a pidgin plugin which calls these apis.
Currently I was using purple_util_fetch_url in util.h for calling unsecured
apis but for secured apis, I didn't get any solution by now. Can you please
suggest what should I do achieve the same.

Please let me know if you need any other details.

Thanks,
Mukesh