Query regarding Pidgin application

karthik senthil karthik.senthil94 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 04:48:50 EST 2014

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Karthik.S pursuing 2nd year in B.Tech(Information Technology) from
National Institute of Technology,Karnataka,Surathkal,India.

I am a Ruby on Rails web developer and my interests lie in contributing to
the Open Source Community.

Pidgin is one such application that I came across recently, and would like
to contribute for the same.I would like to know some details about it, and
correspondingly want some help regarding the fields that the development
would involve with.
 I want to know what kind of skill set is needed(programming wise)

Thank you for your precious time.

Thanking You
Yours Sincerely
Karthik.S