Re-namespacing Pidgin's API for Introspection

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Sun Feb 9 12:33:58 EST 2014

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 8:55 AM, Ankit Vani <a at nevitus.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 10:14 PM, Mark Doliner <mark at kingant.net> wrote:
>> Thanks for sending this list! Your proposed renames mostly look good
>> to me. And making those changes in 'default' sounds good.
>
> Alright, I'll do the renames considering all the suggestions I've recieved.
>
> I'm thinking of doing this in the gtkdoc-conversion branch, after which
> I'll merge the gtk-doc conversion into main.
>
> Anyone objects to that?

Nope! Go for it.

Your pidgin/Makefile.mingw references pidgin/pidgin.c, which doesn't
seem to exist. Should be libpidgin.c?

What command were you running that was complaining about namespace
problems? It might be good for us to run that regularly. Maybe as a
part of https://www.guifications.org/jenkins/view/Pidgin/