GSoC 2014

Tomasz Wasilczyk twasilczyk at pidgin.im
Thu Jan 16 19:23:16 EST 2014

Hi,

just like in the previous years, I would like to encourage you to
participate in this year's GSoC. I think last year was pretty successful
(gobjectification is finally done!), so I think its worth trying to
continue this trend.

The org application period starts in two weeks and ends on 14th Feb.

This year, I would like to volunteer as a mentor. Additionally, I can
handle some GSoC application-specific tasks, if the person who did it
before has no time for it.

Who is ready to act as a mentor (eventually, a backup mentor)?

Tomek