Problem with AIM

Duncan Berriman duncan at berrimans.co.uk
Fri Jan 24 04:57:13 EST 2014

Hi,

It appears the certificate has expired at AIM. That being the case it is not
possible for my code to connect as the certificate for api.oscar.aol.com
could not be validated.

I've upgraded to 2.10-7 just in case it was a known issue with no
difference.

Could anyone guide me how I could either disable the certificate being
checked or inform me how to handle the pidgin_request_action being in mind
this runs without a screen, what call do I need to make to in effect say yes
accept the certificate and continue?

I've searched quite extensively and it appears there is no solution to
disable the certificate check despite it being requested quite a few times
but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction with the code to
accept the certificate in my application.

Thanks
Duncan