/soc/2013/ankitkv/gobjectification: 8e2b68c79fa1: Convert doxyge...

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Wed Jan 29 00:09:03 EST 2014

Hey Ankit, how hard would it be to do the gtk-doc changes in a
separate branch? It seems like a separate change from the
gobjectification.plugins changes, and I guess I would personally find
it convenient if I could review those changes separately from each
other. I feel like the gtk-doc changes should be pretty easy to review
and merge into main, and I feel like it might make sense to get that
out of the way so that you have less work dealing with merge conflicts
when keeping the gobjectification.plugins branch up to date.