Changed mailing list settings

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Tue Jun 10 01:49:20 EDT 2014

FYI I changed some mailing list settings for this list and for
support at pidgin.im. I'll probably change the other lists similar at
some point.

For the devel list: From "Hold" to "Reject" for "Action to take for
postings from non-members for which no explicit action is defined" on
this page: https://pidgin.im/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/devel/privacy/sender

For both lists: From "Hold" to "Reject" for the spam filtering on
https://pidgin.im/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/devel/privacy/spam and
https://pidgin.im/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/support/privacy/spam

I'm trying to reduce administration overhead. I don't think it's worth
the time spent for us to clear the moderator queue every day or every
other day. >90% of the emails in the queue are spam, and forwarding
them to the listname-spam at pidgin.im didn't seem to change anything.

If anyone thinks these settings should be changed back, feel free to
change them, but also please remove me as a list administrator and add
yourself.

Thanks!
--Mark