disable pidgin logging

Chris Shaw cvshaw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 18:35:39 EST 2014

As much as I love pidgin logging, for security reasons, I need to
disable logging and ensure my end users cannot re-enable it from the
GUI. I have successfully compiled 2.10.9 for both Solaris and Linux
(RH), but I can't find a configure option, or central prefs file to
disable and lock logging. Googling around, I've found some info about
conversation.h and/or log.h but I can't figure out the proper
syntax/config.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated. I'm not on the mailing list,
so please respond direct to me.

Thx

-Chris