Announcement Pidgin SIPE

Youness Alaoui kakaroto at kakaroto.homelinux.net
Fri Oct 10 00:58:00 EDT 2014

Thanks Ethan, that's great to hear that the pidgin devs are taking a look
at our work.
For your information, my changes to libpurple (
https://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/16315#ticket) only add new APIs so it's
backward-compatible, so hopefully, this makes things easier for you to
review/merge.

Thanks,
Youness.