SSL cert for pidgin.im expires in one week

Daniel Atallah daniel.atallah at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 11:20:07 EDT 2014

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 4:37 PM, Daniel Atallah <daniel.atallah at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm planning on getting a new one this weekend.
>
> I'm not sure what our options are related to the SHA-1 signature are with
> StartCom.

I installed the upgraded cert with a SHA-256 signature this morning.
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=pidgin.im

The intermediate cert still is SHA-1 signed - it doesn't look like StartCom
has SHA-256 versions of these yet (although they do for their root cert).

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 3:51 PM, Elliott Sales de Andrade <qulogic at pidgin.im