Merge GPlugin branch

Jorge Villaseñor salinasv at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 02:16:41 EDT 2015

Hi all

I would like to propose you all to merge the GPlugin branch to our main one
now.

Why?
* I think that having more than one development target have only slow us
down at doing any work.
* Anyone who wants to contribute have to figure out which is the right
branch to do it and if it will ever get merged.
* We can focus on one single point to improve and get release ready.
* It will bring us closer to 3.0.

Why now?
* why not?

Is it stable?
Enough to be running as my primary client for weeks now in a daily basis
and I have heard some other developer running it also without major issues.

What needs to be done to get it ready to release?
* I think some plugins need to be ported to the new interface.
* Add some example plugins using different languages (python specially)
* Finish ginstrospection annotations to be used by bindings.

What I want from you?
I want you to say yay or nay (and why not).

--
Masca