XMPP Message Carbons and OTR

Koosha Khajehmoogahi koosha.khajeh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 10:10:18 EDT 2015

I have cited the full link in the commit description [1]. Also, I am
not done yet, I *will* give the credit to the original author once I
finalize everything. Please note that the repository is my own and
nothing is final yet.

[1]: https://hg.pidgin.im/soc/2015/koosha/main/rev/9c71168e8a68

--
Koosha