Proposal to release 2.10.12

Jorge VillaseƱor salinasv at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 19:29:41 EST 2015

I would like to do a 2.10.12 release by the end of the year or starting the
next year.

We were blocked last weeks by a memory leak on a sound event. using
gstreamer 1.0. Now it is confirmed to be a leak on gstreamer and it is
fixed on gstreamer 1.6.2 which is already released.

It looks like we have to backport a fix from default as mentioned on #16724.
Does anybody know of other blocker for a 2.x.y relase?

--
Masca