/pidgin/main: 7fb8821cba5f: Backed out 50884c0b222a because it b...

Kevin Stange kevin at simguy.net
Sun Jul 19 14:49:47 EDT 2015

On 07/19/2015 01:05 AM, Eion Robb wrote:
> Does it need a got_joined_chat() thrown in there with the find_chat() ?

That doesn't feel like a proper solution.  Clearly somewhere else in the
code is handling reuse of chats for existing conversations, at least for
XMPP, because it works properly now.  I think the correct thing to do is
see what XMPP does upon rejoining a chat that IRC isn't doing.

I am guessing that right now the prpls all handle the rejoin process
differently.  We might be able to standardize it in server.c but we
probably need to clean up the other place(s) it's being handled.

I don't really have the time to look into it right now, but I can try to
make some time soon.

Kevin