/soc/2015/jgeboski/facebook: df6d420a48b7: facebook: added glib ...

James Geboski jgeboski at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 19:20:30 EDT 2015

I did not put this in the main glibcompat.h for libpurple, as Michael
(mmcc) bumped the glib version in his branch.  His patch yanks the
main glibcompat.h stuff, and I did not want to deal with a merge
conflict.  Niether of the glibcompat.h files are not needed with the
glib bump to 2.40.0.  Looking back, I should not have been concerned
about such a trivial merge conflict.  As a result, I will merge the
local glibcompat.h into the main glibcompat.h.  This will prevent
confusion, and any potential duplication of compatibility symbols.

James