ejabberd certificate

Daniel Atallah daniel.atallah at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 17:36:27 EDT 2015

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 4:51 PM, Daniel Atallah <daniel.atallah at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 4:10 PM, Ethan Blanton <elb at pidgin.im> wrote:
> >
> > What's the deal with our ejabberd certificate?  Does anyone know?
> >
> > More importantly, does anyone know how to fix it?
>
> It looks like ejabberd was upgraded and the new version expects a
configuration file in a different format.

> I thought it may have been me because I applied updates recently, but it
looks like it was actually Luke.

> I'm in the process of fixing it.

I think I've migrated the important parts of the configuration to the new
configuration file, but it looks like it must be interacting with PAM
differently than the old version did and that part is failing.

I'm hesitant to mess with the PAM configuration since I don't know much
about it, so hopefully someone else more familiar with that can finish
fixing it.

-D