Yahoo Japan Removal

Michael McConville mmcconville at mykolab.com
Sat Jun 20 01:21:27 EDT 2015

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 11:27:17PM -0500, Richard Laager wrote:
> Whitespace issues in libpurple/protocols/yahoo/yahoo_filexfer.c too.

Thanks for that - fixed:

	https://hg.pidgin.im/soc/2015/mmcc/main/rev/f91123304651

I also found a minor issue involving Japanese language support. The
phrases were Yahoo Japan-specific, but I assume they also apply to
people who use regular Yahoo chat with a Japanese locale. There was a
preproc condition involving this. Based on the comment next to the
condition, I think I came to a sane conclusion:

	https://hg.pidgin.im/soc/2015/mmcc/main/rev/bce47247bbe1
	https://hg.pidgin.im/soc/2015/mmcc/main/rev/e40a531d9ebc

	compare to:
	https://hg.pidgin.im/soc/2015/mmcc/main/file/1dc63272d2e5/libpurple/protocols/yahoo/yahoo_profile.c#l429

> Do you feel like this is ready to commit to trunk for 3.0.0?

I think so. Aside from the language support issue, I haven't noticed any
compiler warnings, and the changes are generally trivial and obviously
correct. I've tested Yahoo with the patch and didn't notice any
problems.