GSoC proposal

Abel akronix5 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 19:46:28 EDT 2015

Hello!

I'm a last year student of Computer Science and I'm interested in
participating in the GSoC program of this year.

I have though that It might be a great idea to provide support in pidgin
for MTProto <https://core.telegram.org/mtproto>, the protocol used by
Telegram.
Telegram is increasing its popularity and likely a lot of pidgin users will
be glad to be able to use telegram through pidgin. Also, it has a friendly
API.

I haven't studied the code though, I think It could be a good idea and I
could do it.

Greetings,

*                                                        Abel.*