Merge GPlugin branch

Tomasz Wasilczyk twasilczyk at pidgin.im
Thu May 7 07:06:20 EDT 2015

I have prepared GPlugin packages for various distributions *and*
win32. Haven't tested binaries yet, but Pidgin build (at least, some
configurations) goes fine. Feel free to grab rpms and debs from my
repos [1].

Unfortunately, some builds [2] [3] remains broken after the merge.
Whoever feels responsible for the break - please fix it! It would also
be nice to fix newly introduced warnings.

A notice for GSoC students: always check CI when committing/merging to
master branch!

Tomek

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:tomkiewicz:pidgin
[2] https://www.guifications.org/jenkins/view/Pidgin/job/pidgin-win32-gtk2/