Merge GPlugin branch

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Tue May 19 16:22:54 EDT 2015

Tomasz, where is the lua package for debian 8?  It's not really a big deal
since I should have an Official gplugin debian repository up shortly.  I
had to fix the stuff mentioned here as well as some other stuff that
dropped recently, but yeah.  Hoping to finish it tonight with the new
release.  Also pidgin should depend on a newer version of gplugin, probably
0.21 which is what i'm working on right now, once it's released.

Thanks,

--
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>