GSoC is over

Jorge VillaseƱor salinasv at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 01:31:22 EDT 2015

Hi all.

The Google Summer of Code is over and it is time that we recapitulate what
was done, in which state is each of the projects, are they ready to be
merged? complete or partially?

I request from every student to write a summary of their project here and
update/create a wiki page with the details of it, what was accomplished,
what is the state of the project and so on.

And from the developers, specially the mentors, we need to figure out how
do we plan to merge such projects based on their current status.

--
Masca