Developer/CPW Roll call Results (better late then never)

Jorge VillaseƱor salinasv at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 01:14:01 EST 2016

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 8:29 PM, Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com> wrote:

> Hey Everyone,

Nice, thanks for gathering some data about our community.

> Finally, this project just celebrated its 18th birthday

When exactly is the birthday? I never thought about that and never asked.

> and, as you may imagine, it has accumulated an enormous amount of
> technical debt that is a huge barrier to entry for newcomers to the code
> base.

We have identified a couple of items, specially on the network management
side. It would be nice if we have some list of what people think we should
cleanup.

Happy Hacking,

--
Masca